POWEREASE 225 ENGINE
PART NUMBER: 85.570.070
The PowerEase 225 premium grade, gasoline engine provides maximum performance, high quality, and efficient, dependable power for the most demanding applications. Go with the name you can trust when it’s time to power your equipment.
- Model: Powerease R225
- Displacement: 223cc
- Net Power: 6.03HP @ 3,600 RPM
- Net Torque: 9.1 FT/LB @ 2500RPM
- Fuel Type: Unleaded
- Powerease engines have been used by BE Power Equipment for well over ten years and have proved themselves to be powerful and reliable. Their reputation has earned the trust to be used on a wide range of power equipment.
- Replacement engine for equipment that accepts a keyed, 3/4” horizontal shaft.
- Air cooled, 4-stroke, Over Head Valve (OHV)
design enables higher compression ratio to obtain greater power output.
- Uses common SAE 10W30 motor oil to splash lubricate the components in the crankcase.
- Automatic low-oil sensor will shut down the engine if the oil level drops to dangerous levels.
- Fuel recommended to use is regular unleaded that is 86 octane or more. It is best to use fuel
with no ethanol, but ethanol blends of up to 10% is acceptable.
|ENGINE TYPE||AIR-COOLED 4-STROKE OHV|
|IGNITION SYSTEM||TRANSISTORIZED MAGNETO|
|FUEL TANK CAPACITY||3.6 LITRES|
|FUEL||UNLEADED 86 OCTANE OR HIGHER|
|CARBURETOR||HORIZONTAL TYPE BUTTERFLY VALVE|
|LUBRICATION SYSTEM||FORCED SPLASH|
|OIL CAPACITY||0.6 LITRES (0.63 U.S. QTS)|
|LOW OIL SHUTDOWN||YES|
|SHAFT SIZE||3/4" STRAIGHT KEYED|
|NET TORQUE||9.1 LB-FT (12.3 NM) @ 2,500 RPM|
|NET POWER OUTPUT*||6.03HP @ 3,600 RPM|
|AIR CLEANER||DUAL ELEMENT|
|VALVE CLEARANCE||0.06" INTAKE
0.08" OUT AKE
|DRY WEIGHT||35 LBS|
|DIMS (LxWxH)||16" x 14" x 14"|