POWEREASE 420E ENGINE
PART NUMBER: 85.575.152
The Powerease 420E is an electric start engine. It includes a starter motor, electric harness and solenoid to start with a turn of a key. Plus, it has all the premium grade qualities and reliability as the 420 model.
- Model: Powerease 420E
- Displacement: 420cc
- Net Power: 15HP @ 3,600 RPM
- Net Torque: 17.8 FT/LB @ 2500RPM
- Fuel Type: Unleaded
- Charge Coil Output: 1 Amp
- Powerease engines have been used by BE Power Equipment for well over ten years and have proved themselves to be powerful and reliable. Their reputation has earned the trust to be used on a wide range of power equipment.
- Electric Start for the ability to get your engine running with the turn of a key.
- Air cooled, 4-stroke, Over Head Valve (OHV)
design enables higher compression ratio to obtain greater power output.
- Uses common SAE 10W30 motor oil to splash lubricate the components in the crankcase.
- Automatic low-oil sensor will shut down the engine if the oil level drops to dangerous levels.
- Fuel recommended to use is regular unleaded that is 86 octane or more. It is best to use fuel
with no ethanol, but ethanol blends of up to 10% is acceptable.
- 1 Amp charge coil output allows your battery to charge while in use.
|ENGINE TYPE||AIR-COOLED 4-STROKE OHV|
|IGNITION SYSTEM||TRANSISTORIZED MAGNETO|
|FUEL TANK CAPACITY||6.7 LITRES|
|FUEL||UNLEADED 86 OCTANE OR HIGHER|
|CARBURETOR||HORIZONTAL TYPE BUTTERFLY VALVE|
|OIL CAPACITY||0.6 LITRES (0.63 U.S. QTS)|
|LOW OIL SHUTDOWN||YES|
|SHAFT SIZE||1" STRAIGHT KEYED|
|KEY WAY SIZE||1/4" X 2.2"|
|NET TORQUE||17.8 LB-FT (24 NM) @ 2,500 RPM|
|NET POWER OUTPUT*||12.6 HP (9.4 KW) @ 3,600 RPM|
|PTO BOLT SIZE||3/8-24 UNF|
|BORE X STROKE||88 mm x 64 mm|
|AIR CLEANER||DUAL ELEMENT|
|VALVE CLEARANCE||0.06" INTAKE
0.08" OUT AKE
|DRY WEIGHT||68 LBS|
|DIMS (LxWxH)||16.14" x 17.71" x 17.71"|
|CHARGE COIL OUTPUT||1 AMP|