POWEREASE 550E ENGINE
PART NUMBER: 85.578.160
The Powerease 550E is our largest and most powerful single-cylinder engine. This powerful electric start engine has a vertical shaft so it can be attached to larger equipment that needs a gas engine.
- Model: Powerease 550
- Displacement: 547cc
- Net Power: 16.3 HP @ 3,600 RPM
- Net Torque: 36.2 N*M/26.7 FT-LB @ 2500RPM
- Charge Coil Output: 18 Amp
- Fuel Tank: Auxiliary
- Powerease engines have been used by BE Power Equipment for well over ten years and have proved themselves to be powerful and reliable. Their reputation has earned the trust to be used on a wide range of power equipment.
- Electric start harness with key system, starter motor and solenoid already set up makes starting the engine very easy.
- Replacement engine for equipment that accepts a keyed, 1” vertical shaft.
- Air cooled, 4-stroke, Over Head Valve (OHV)
design enables higher compression ratio to obtain greater power output.
- Automatic low-oil sensor will shut down the engine if the oil level drops to dangerous levels.
- Fuel recommended to use is regular unleaded that is 86 octane or more. It is best to use fuel
with no ethanol, but ethanol blends of up to 10% is acceptable.
- 18 Amp charge coil output allows your battery to charge in addition to other components of your machine.
|ENGINE TYPE||AIR-COOLED 4-STROKE OHV|
|IGNITION SYSTEM||TRANSISTORIZED MAGNETO|
|FUEL||UNLEADED 86 OCTANE OR HIGHER|
|CARBURETOR||HORIZONTAL TYPE BUTTERFLY VALVE|
|LUBRICATION SYSTEM||FORCED SPLASH|
|OIL CAPACITY||1.5 LITRES / 1.58 US QTS|
|SHAFT SIZE||1" STRAIGHT KEYED|
|NET TORQUE||36.2 N*M / 26.7 FT-LB @ 2,500 RPM|
|NET POWER OUTPUT*||16.3 HP (9.4 KW) @ 3,600 RPM|
|PTO BOLT SIZE||3/8-24 UNF|
|BORE X STROKE||88 mm x 64 mm|
|AIR CLEANER||DUAL ELEMENT|
|VALVE CLEARANCE||0.06" INTAKE
0.08" OUT AKE
|DRY WEIGHT||82 LBS|
|DIMS (LxWxH)||13" x 19" x 19"|
|CHARGE COIL OUTPUT||18 AMPS|