POWEREASE 740E ENGINE
PART NUMBER: 85.578.220
The 740E is the biggest engine we produce. V-Twin power and a vertical shaft for serious power, for serious machines.
- Model: Powerease 740
- Displacement: 739 cc
- Net Power: 22.4HP @ 3,600 RPM
- Net Torque: 49 N*M/36.1 FT-LB @ 2500RPM
- Charge Coil Output: 18 Amp
- Fuel Tank:Auxiliary
- Powerease engines have been used by BE Power Equipment for well over ten years and have proved themselves to be powerful and reliable. Their reputation has earned the trust to be used on a wide range of power equipment.
- V-Twin cylinder design provides more power, lower vibration, longer life, and less maintenance
than traditional single cylinder engines.
- Replacement engine for equipment that accepts a keyed, 1” vertical shaft.
- Air cooled, 4-stroke, Over Head Valve (OHV)
design enables higher compression ratio to obtain greater power output.
- Uses common SAE 10W30 motor oil to splash lubricate the components in the crankcase.
- Automatic low-oil sensor will shut down the engine if the oil level drops to dangerous levels.
- Fuel recommended to use is regular unleaded that is 86 octane or more. It is best to use fuel
with no ethanol, but ethanol blends of up to 10% is acceptable.
- 18 Amp charge coil output allows your battery to charge in addition to other components of your machine.
|CYLINDERS:||2 CYLINDER V-TWIN|
|ENGINE TYPE||AIR-COOLED 4-STROKE OHV|
|IGNITION SYSTEM||TRANSISTORIZED MAGNETO|
|FUEL TANK CAPACITY||AUXILIARY|
|FUEL||UNLEADED 86 OCTANE OR HIGHER|
|CARBURETOR||HORIZONTAL TYPE BUTTERFLY VALVE|
|LUBRICATION SYSTEM||FORCED SPLASH|
|OIL CAPACITY||2.0 LITRES (2.1 U.S. QTS)|
|LOW OIL SHUTDOWN||YES|
|SHAFT SIZE||1" STRAIGHT KEYED|
|KEY WAY SIZE||1/4" X 2.2"|
|NET TORQUE||49 N*M/36.1 FT-LB @ 2,500 RPM|
|NET POWER OUTPUT*||22.4 HP (9.4 KW) @ 3,600 RPM|
|PTO BOLT SIZE||3/8-24 UNF|
|BORE X STROKE||88 mm x 64 mm|
|AIR CLEANER||DUAL ELEMENT|
|VALVE CLEARANCE||0.06" INTAKE
0.08" OUT AKE
|DRY WEIGHT||86 LBS|
|DIMS (LxWxH)||15" x 18" x 19"|
|CHARGE COIL AMP||18 AMP|